Hello everyone! I just wanted to leave you with a quick little Friday evening post to update you on what you can expect to see on pancakeSTACKER in the weeks to come! I'll be taking a little break from my NYC photos, but don't worry, I'll be sprinkling them in sporadically. Along with my favorite Angel, Adriana Lima, here are some of the exciting posts that I have in store for you!
- Early next week, I'm going to feature my first sponsor and the beautiful item I was sent for my pancakeREVIEW series. If you need a hint: Think signature Carrie Bradshaw.
- For all my loyal readers and amazing followers: another new sponsor is offering a great giveaway to their online store! Handbags, shoes, cute items for the home? What could be better?
- I'm thinking about launching a Facebook page. Does this sound like something you'd "like" to see?
- Read a recent interview I did for another amazing blogger! Once it's up, I'll tell you all about it!
- For all my Bay Area lovers, this one is for you: Giants win the World Series, SF Food Diaries, and some scenic SF photos? I'll show you why I love to call San Francisco Bay Area my hometown.
- I have a some CAL street style to feature from a recent stop to Bare Magazine's Internet & Blogging forum. Did I snap your photo or leave you with my business card? If so, stop by soon and let me know what you think!
- Photos of Liz from Late Afternoon and Yvan Rodic from Face Hunter. See what they had to say about growing social media platforms and their advice for bloggers!
- And of course, more food and outfit posts to keep you coming back for seconds.
All photos taken from Elle Magazine, March 2009
I hope you are all as excited as I am to see all of the pancakePOSTS I've been waiting to serve. I promise they will be equally, if not more, filling and delicious as all the posts you've read up to now! Stay connected and follow me with google friend connect and bloglovin' for your latest pancakeSTACKER updates. Have a wonderful weekend!!