New Year's Eve is right around the corner, and I don't know about you guys, but that's pretty hard for me to wrap my mind around! I have always been a last-minute-kinda-gal when it comes to the holiday. The dress, hair and makeup - those are the easy parts. The plans? Well, that's always been the kicker. And this year isn't any different. I may not know what I'm doing just yet (will I be dancing all night long with my gal pals, enjoying a night in with my besties, or something more?), but I at least know that I'll be looking my best, all thanks to my pals at MAC.
Photos by: JennyMay
Staple Products used to achieve the above look:
- Pro Longwear Paint Pot in "Groundwork" - Apply this to your lids. This will serve as your base and will help you build your look.
- Eyeshadow in "Embark" - Apply to outer corners in a "v" shaped fashion to draw out the eyes.
- "Hush" Cream Color Base Highlighter - Apply to your cheekbones and down the center of your nose to highlight and give you some extra definition.
- Mineralize Concealer in "NW 25" - Apply under the eyes to lighten, brighten and conceal. Add any excess to the sides of your nose to hide any extra redness.
- Pearl Pigment in "Reflects" - This. This is everything for your look, guys. Add a tiny dab with your fingertips to the eyelids (where you didn't apply shadow!) for a dazzling sparkle, sure to catch everyone's eyes.
- "Diva" Lipstick - The perfect plum shade for every gal! Apply with a lip brush for better application, or line your lips after (yes, after).